When you join CEC, you’ll collaborate with some of the most talented and innovative people in the profession, across all areas of our business and all organizational levels and functions, to bring our strategy to life every day.
You’ll become part of a team who shares ideas and inspire you to excel and build your career. We want you to be better tomorrow than you are today.
CEC employees describe our workplace as fun, friendly, challenging and rewarding. We are more than co-workers, we are family. And we believe in your success!
Join Our Team
If you're wondering what that symbol is in our logo, it is a firefly. Fireflies are known to symbolize illumination, energy, vibrancy, creativity, inspiration and innovation – all characteristics of our company culture. We strive to attract talented people who match these traits and our culture.
Perks of working at CEC
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision and disability
- Wellness program with discount incentives
- Prescription drug coverage
- Holiday pay, overtime pay and vacation pay
- Company matched 401K
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D insurance with discounted voluntary life insurance
- Casual, fun, professional team-oriented work environment
- Jobsite appreciation lunches
- LEED Gold certified headquarters building with modern, state-of-the-art amenities
- Quarterly Safety & Fleet training
- On the job training and apprenticeships
- Career development and educational opportunities
- Company wide recognition of employees' achievements
- Starbucks coffee bar (in office)
- Onsite fitness center for office employees
- Online company store
- A team of people who want you to be awesome!
Are you ready to light up your career?
Check out our current openings or apply in person at our office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CEC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability, or any legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.